Some DVDs issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some DVDs issues

some retail dvds such as "The Object of My Affection (1998)", "Eve's Bayou (1997)", etc... doesn't get like main movie include at all. all i see extras, etc... total of 101 mb or less even I use Passkey and Clonedvd 2 still. some dvds doesn't work full copy. it doesn't showing main movie at all.
    thanks

EDIT: not just 8.0.7.0 B i think almost every version probably not detect some dvds as total where it supposed to be.

this is "The Object of My Affection (1998)" where i want to copy full.

Last edited by theluckyman; 01-15-2011, 06:23 PM.

This problem is sometimes due to a bad disc or drive but can also be related to PathPlayer wrongly recognizing the movie as unplayable content. Try turning PathPlayer off in DVDFab Common Settings. Whether that works or not, put one of the problem discs in your drive and let DVDFab analyze it, then click the green circle to access the Info page. Post the information that you find there about the disc and also click the Send info files button to send it to the developers. Put a link to this thread in the comment box at the bottom of the form.

//EDIT// It would also be helpful to post the DVDFab internal log that relates to this disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

alright let me check it out without pathplayer and i will reply with result.

Comment

Did it work?

Hi. I am having the same problem with a disc, but I do not know how to turn off/on Pathfinder. I am currently using the trial version, do I need to upgrade to have access to all these features? Thanks!

Comment

No, you do not need the paid version. PathPlayer is controlled in DVDFab Commonn Settings (click the checkmark in the little green circle, top right) and then click on PathPlayer in the lefthand menu that appears. Then click the "Disable" radio button. The latest release (v8.0.7.5 Beta) now does this automatically for many older discs. Remember to set it back to "Always Enable" for anything except old discs or home movies etc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            No, you do not need the paid version. PathPlayer is controlled in DVDFab Commonn Settings (click the checkmark in the little green circle, top right) and then click on PathPlayer in the lefthand menu that appears. Then click the "Disable" radio button. The latest release (v8.0.7.5 Beta) now does this automatically for many older discs. Remember to set it back to "Always Enable" for anything except old discs or home movies etc.
            Signals I've not had any problems with any disc but to avoid some confusion, the new beta v8075 should still be set to "always enabled" for pathplayer to do this automatically with older disc or back to "enable pathplayer when necesssary"? OR when the next major re-write of the gui will the "enable pathplayer when necessary" be removed?

Comment

It should be still be set to "Always Enable". Think of this new ability like a fix for a new release with new protection; it is just a fix for old releases with old protection (or odd authoring). Don't know if any changes are planned to the GUI end of it or not.

Comment

Working...
              X