DVDFAB update explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB update explanation

Where do you go to see what the last few updates of DVDFAB (including 8.0.7.3) fixes or is new? I use to be able to find this on the website but can not see where it is anymore. Anyone know where I find it?

Go to this page: http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm and click where it says "history". There used to be a long log of release notes in the Official Guide for DVDFab, which no longer exists.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Another way is in the start menu on your computer. click start-all programs-dvdfab 8-history to find out the history of DVDFab depending on the windows you using. You will only see the history for Official releases as the Beta releases are not in the history notes

Comment

There is a changes.txt file in your program files/DVDFab folder that goes all the way back to Sept. 30 2003 also.

Edit: good grief I must be blind, AGJ's post tells how to get there.
        Last edited by W&B; 01-31-2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X