8.0.7.3 Won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.7.3 Won't start

Updated to 8.0.7.3 and it won't start at all. I tried to re download it, and reinstall it to no avail. Had to re-install 8.0.6.8 and works fine again. Not sure what the issue is. I am running Windows 7 home premium on a Toshiba Satellite laptop.

P.S.-Thankyou for posting that "old versions" of DVDFab

It was slow opening for me until I rebooted my PC. Try uninstalling and re-installing if you haven't, and reboot your machine when the install finishes.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If its any consolation, I had the same problem over the weekend with Vista.

V8.0.7.3 has run fine since installing up until this weekend. re installing made no difference, earlier versions installed and worked fine.

Tried again last night and everything worked just as it always had. Suspect the virus checker MacAfee. Maybe some update occurred yesterday which rectified the anomaly.

Comment

yeah, I tried that and tried rebooting and re-installing it and all that but it just wouldn't start up. I even left the computer for almost 15 min just to see if it was just a slow start on the thing. I'm running F secure antivirus and I haven't had any issues with DVDFab not starting at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sycorax View Post
          Updated to 8.0.7.3 and it won't start at all. I tried to re download it, and reinstall it to no avail. Had to re-install 8.0.6.8 and works fine again. Not sure what the issue is. I am running Windows 7 home premium on a Toshiba Satellite laptop.

P.S.-Thankyou for posting that "old versions" of DVDFab
          I also had this problem and reinstalled and still would not open, so reverted back to 8072b. Working fine now. Running windows 7 64 bit home premium.
          Chris

Comment

Hi, Sycorax

Please turn off F-secure anti program to retry.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X