X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to DVD becomes BDMV folder?

Hi forum.

How come when I simply make a dvd to dvd copy, my final dvd result comes out in a BDMV folder on my dvd disc?? I cant play this on any off my DVD players??

Cheers¨

H

Originally posted by hrohibil View Post
    Hi forum.

How come when I simply make a dvd to dvd copy, my final dvd result comes out in a BDMV folder on my dvd disc?? I cant play this on any off my DVD players??

Cheers¨

H
    Are you sure you did DVD to DVD? The BDMV folder is for Blu-ray movies

Comment

DVD to DVD

Hi.

Yes i am sure. If i choose the option dvd to dvd copy, it should only be in a dvd format. I think to make it a blue-ray disc i would need another program and a blue-ray disc.

So what is the correct step by step to copy directly to a dvd from a dvd in dvd format?? man that was a lots of dvd words :-)

Cheers

Hamid

Comment

I think you are using the Blu-ray to Blu-ray feature and possibly trying to compress to either a BD5 or BD9 disc (which is a regular dvd disc but in Blu-ray format). Using the dvd to dvd feature will in no way create a BDMV folder or Blu-ray format. If by some chance you are using the dvd to dvd and getting the results you claim then many many others would have already reported this before you and yours is the first post I've seen like this.

Comment

Look what i am doing wrong

Ok I havde tried everything, and I cant see that I am doing a blue ray burning.

Please either look at this link http://www.bilverdy.dk/DVDfab/DVDfabHELP_demo.htm to see what I am doing wrong....

Regards Hamid
          Last edited by hrohibil; 11-22-2009, 03:02 PM. Reason: Upload file

Comment

I have watched your illustration 4 times and I can't understand how it produces the results it shows. My only guess is that for some reason(s) the burned disc was written with the wrong file system (or your OS or some other software you have installed thinks it was). I can only suggest that you 1) attach the burn log and 2) install DVDFab v6.2.0.5 and try it again. The version you are using is very old. You will need to obtain a new key for v6+ from the dvdfab.com website, which is free. You can find it here: (link at the bottom of the page).
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Solid advice from my good friend signals as always.
              I've watched your video twice (btw, nicely done and thanks) and I really can't add anything. Sorry.
              Hopefully updating to Fab 6 will resolve this.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
              X