Just had to say "Thank You"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had to say "Thank You"

As an avid collector of movies and quite proud of my extensive collection, I just had to express my thanks to Fengtao and the entire DVDFab team for all their effort and dedication.
    When I purchase a movie, I first make a backup before the original goes into my library.
    I regularly read all the forums just to keep up to date with the latest updates and must admit that I am quite amazed at the problems some users experience, but in the same breath, these same problems are quickly resolved with the help of the moderators and users.
    In all the time that I have been using DVDFab, I have never experienced a problem, my golden rule, my older movies with PathPlayer disabled, new purchases with PathPlayer enabled.
    I have tried many products before, none can come close to DVDFab.

I couldn't have said it better myself. As long as I've used this fine product, I haven’t had any trouble backing up my originals as some here have. Oh sure, there have been a time or two when I wasn’t able to make a backup, but that problem was due to a: “bad DVD”, and not the software itself. And in the past I’ve tried other products, but they couldn’t match “DVDFab”. Keep up the good work Fengtao & company! You're doing a great job.

John

Comment

The next release (or one soon) will have an automatic disable of PathPlayer when it hangs on an old or oddly authored disc. I have tested it with Side B of Schindler's List and it worked great.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

when it hangs
        Do you mean when it's scanning forever?

Comment

Completely agree with the OP. DVDFab rules them all.

Originally posted by Dark_Side View Post
          I have tried many products before, none can come close to DVDFab.
          It's the only reason why I still run a copy of Windows on my Macs, for DVDFab, because there's really no equal alternative out there.

Comment

Working...
          X