task failed 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

task failed 400

I get an error message task failed 400 when trying to copy The Three Musketeers. This happnes as soon as it tries to analyse the dvd. The movie plays fine.
    Attached Files

If you aren't using 8.0.7.5b, try disabling PathPlayer for this DVD.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I have tried disabling path player. Same error message. Using passkey I was able to copy the dvd to my hard drive. When I try to extract the main movie using the files on the hard drive I get the same error message.

Comment

Please post the DVDFab internal and burn logs that relate to this problem.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Don't use passkey while using DVDFab, you don't need it and it may be causing a problem.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by oldvhsguy View Post
            I get an error message task failed 400 when trying to copy The Three Musketeers. This happnes as soon as it tries to analyse the dvd. The movie plays fine.
            Hi oldvhsguy,

1) "Task_1 failed! Error=400()" error means DVD_Error_TrancoderError when you do compressing.

2) Have you used "DVD-5" as output size? If yes, please set the output Size as "DVD-9" at the bottom of DVDFab main screen to copy your DVD disc without compression and see the result.

Anny
            Last edited by sunny; 02-24-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I use dvd 9 as I want maximum quality. I have attached the logs.
              Attached Files

Comment

Remove DVDFab completely from computer and then reinstall to see if that fix the problem

Comment

Same Problem

I did an uninstall of dvdfab and reinstalled the most current version. Same isssue as soon as it starts to analyse error 400.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Did you use CCleaner or similar product to remove all the registry entries for DVDFab prior to reinstalling?

Albert Einstein

Comment

I have uninstalled dvdfab, ran norton utilities, downloaded and reinstalled the latest version of dvdfab. Same problem.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi oldvhsguy
                        Have you tried disabling path player again as 90312 suggested using the newest version of Fab?
                        CBR929
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I don’t know Norton Utilities; does it remove orphan registry entries?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Norton Utilities does clean up the registry. I have tried all 3 settings on the path player.

Comment

Working...
                            X