DVD Audio 5.1 Not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Audio 5.1 Not working

When I backup a movie that has audio 5.1 and try to play it back as 5.1 it will not do so. Is there a setting to include this during the backup process to include it? Many thanks I am running current version of DVD Fab and backup to DVD's not blueray

Hi burgman88,

Did you play this backup disc on computer or standalone DVD player? If you play it with player software on computer, please make sure this player support 5.1 audio stream.

Please try the latest beta DVDFab 8.0.7.6 at

to make movie copy to see the result.
    Last edited by sunny; 02-26-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

I played it on a stand alone dvd player where my backups are not recognizing the 5.1 audio?

Comment

Do the original discs play back in 5.1 on the same standalone player? Moving your thread to DVD Copy forum.

Please give us more information. Which copy mode did you use? Are you sure the 5.1 stream was selected to be included in the copy process?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I notice that the option under audio didn't have a check in the box marked 5.1, did it and now it works. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X