127 Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

127 Hours

having a problem getting "127 Hours" recognized in main movie setting. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same problem.

Comment

127 hours

I got it to work by disabling path player

Comment

Originally posted by reidmur View Post
        having a problem getting "127 Hours" recognized in main movie setting. Anyone else having this problem?
        Hi reidmur,

1) Please insert original movie into DVD drive, and run DVDFab to open it.

2) And then click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "info", copy and post the info of this movie "127 Hours". Thanks.

Anny

Comment

Same worked for me - disable path player

Comment

Thats is remarkable! Nice work! How the heck did you figure that one out?

Comment

i confirm too... by disabling path player, it works!!

Comment

127 hours

I have tried everything as well no luck opening disc. However I cannot find path finder. I found a path player, disabled it. uploaded to file. wont open file with path player enabled. What exactly is a path player. Sorry to sound totally stupid. Hope I'm not alone.
                Last edited by cindymstroud; 03-02-2011, 10:36 AM. Reason: going to try to find path finder

Comment

Originally posted by cindymstroud View Post
                  However I cannot find path finder
                  Could be because that a name for a 4x4 from Nissan What you look for is PATHPLAYER and that is located in common settings of DVDFab

Comment

There will be a fix for this title released soon so that you can leave PathPlayer in Always Enable mode. The backups you make with PathPlayer disabled may contain remnants of structure protection or unplayable content, so watch them carefully to make sure they play OK.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      There will be a fix for this title released soon so that you can leave PathPlayer in Always Enable mode. The backups you make with PathPlayer disabled may contain remnants of structure protection or unplayable content, so watch them carefully to make sure they play OK.
                      in the meantime, while waiting on the fix, it is still very much possible to make a backup of this dvd without disabling pathplayer. you just have to be patient, that's all. i am using version 8.0.7.6 and i have pathplayer "enabled when necessary", and when i popped in the dvd, it took somewhere around 15-20 minutes before it finally opened it up to the main dvdfabmenu so a backup could be made. then, from there everything worked like normal. just go do something else around the house after you pop the dvd in and open dvdfab. i assure you it will work and it will eventually recognize the dvd.

Comment

Let it do this and then click on the Send Info files button on the Info page.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                        X