This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't open Unstoppable

Dvdfab is stuck on "open dvd source" This is a brand new copy of Unstoppable so no scratches or smudges. I know the disc is good cuz I've watched it on my computer and my dvd player. All my other movies have been opened fine by dvdfab so I don't think theres any software/hardware issues. I am running dvdfab 8.0.7.3. Anyways here is the log:

DVDFab 8.0.7.3 (2011/03/03 13:30:26)

0m 00.87s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 02.79s: detected dvd
    0m 02.90s: drive F
    0m 02.90s: dvd type 1
    0m 02.91s: volume label UNSTOPPABLE
    0m 03.19s: got copyright 1 fe
    0m 04.19s: got udf/iso
    0m 06.55s: got discinfo
    0m 06.55s: pathplayer enabled

ok I figured out that disabling pathplayer lets dvdfab read the disc. My question now is: are there any consequences to disabling pathplayer? Will there be anything wrong with the backups?

Comment

Originally posted by deelay View Post
      ok I figured out that disabling pathplayer lets dvdfab read the disc. My question now is: are there any consequences to disabling pathplayer? Will there be anything wrong with the backups?
      Yes, there are. The output files may contain unplayable content or other protection that PathPlayer would normally remove. Be sure to watch your backups and set PathPlayer back to the Always Enable mode when you've finished with this one. There will be a fix for this and 127 Hours available soon in an update. Also, the Title list may not be in playback order and the disc navigation options (jump to main title or main menu, remove annoying PGCs) will not be available with PathPlayer off.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

And just so you know deelay, you can never assume you can backup a DVD because you can watch it, apples and oranges.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

127 hours

go to green check mark go to path player disable then restart after you copy then copy your copy then it will ply just recopy with it in disable mode also

Comment

thanks for all the input guys

Comment

Working...
            X