No Sound on The Fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sound on The Fighter

Just tried to make a copy of The Fighter (Main Movie). I get a picture but no sound. Tried it twice and the same thing. Anyone else have this problem? The original copy I bought plays fine.

Update to V 8.0.8.2

Post your logs.
    Post details.
    Region?
    Main movie?
    Full disc?
    Burn engine?
    Burn speed?

Comment

Ausio Tracks selected????
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Other forums that use other software are also reporting no sound on this movie.

Dvdfab may need an update to handle this one.

Comment

FYI:
          It has been reported that the main movie title is #42 if someone wants to try it.

I do not have the move yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            FYI:
            It has been reported that the main movie title is #42 if someone wants to try it.

I do not have the move yet.
            I have the region 1 version and I was able to back it up with v8082 and the audio was perfect. If you burn the main movie to DVD5, it requires a lot of compression 5637MB > 4300MB.
            Last edited by Senor Bag; 03-16-2011, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Eureka! Title #42 worked perfectly. Thank you for posting that; I was really baffled and went through 4 discs. It did take a long time to copy though, 25 minutes plus another 15 to write.

Comment

42 is the magic number.

Comment

save your self some bucks use RW's to burn to so you wont have so many coasters for that next solar collector LOL

Originally posted by dtbm51 View Post
                  Eureka! Title #42 worked perfectly. Thank you for posting that; I was really baffled and went through 4 discs. It did take a long time to copy though, 25 minutes plus another 15 to write.

Comment

DVDFab v8.0.8.5 has no problem with this title, keep PathPlayer in Always Enable mode. It is a high bitrate transfer and as noted below will require lots of compression to fit on a DVD-5, especially if you include the extras.

//EDIT// There may be more than one version of the DVD of this title that behave differently. The developers are checking on it.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X