Sub-titiling appears at bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub-titiling appears at bottom

How do I turn off the words that appear at the bottom [words that appear of what is spoken for someone who has a hearing problem but can see the movie] of my copied DVD. Sure is aggravating.

Originally posted by JWAmpK View Post
    How do I turn off the words that appear at the bottom [words that appear of what is spoken for someone who has a hearing problem but can see the movie] of my copied DVD. Sure is aggravating.
    seems you selected the wrong audio when you did a Main Movie back up. not able to turn it off unless you selected more than one audio then you can use the remote to select correct audio. If you only selected one audio then you need to redo the back up using original DVD and select the correct audio

Correct audio would be DTS or 5.1

Comment

If you mean the subtitles, you should be able to turn them off using your player controls. In some copy modes, if you accidentally put a blue arrow next to the subpicture stream selection box the subtitles will play without turning them on manually. If you don't want to turn them off every time you'll need to remake the backup copy.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I find that when you do just the main movie on some DVD players the subtitles come on and with others they don't (I know, I have one of each). All you have to do is turn them off with the subtitle button on your remote or if you don't have a button on the remote for them you can turn them off with your display button.

Comment

Working...
        X