This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with title when using DVD to DVD Merge

I tried to extract some chapters from a karaoke music DVD disc utilized DVD to DVD Customize and temporary saved it to file folder on the hard drive but all of them had the same title (#1). When I tried to use DVD to DVD Merge to merge several folders but I can't merge because all of them had the same title (#1). How can I merge multiple folder with same title to a new DVD? Thanks

Did you try with pathplayer on or off?

Comment

I tried both disable and enable. Every time I selected a different folder, the new folder will replace the previous one in DVD to DVD - Merge window.

Comment

I think I've seen this before and I think this is the solution:-

1. Rip the DVD's that you want to merge to a unique folder name eg Disk1, Disk2, Disk3. Under each of these directory you should then have an empty AUDIO_TS directory and a VIDEO_TS directory with your content in it.

2, When you go to merge, do not open the VIDEO_TS directories, but upen the Disk1, Disk2 and Disk 3 directories.

Let us know how this works.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I tried that also. In DVD to DVD Merge window if I selected disk1 and then disk2. Disk2 will replaced disk 1 and disk3 replaced disk2...If I clicked NEXT button I will see disk1, disk2 and disk3 under source column in DVD to DVD - Titlte List. If I clicked START it only burn disk3 in Merge window to the disc...

Comment

I can merge the same title #1 from different folders with no problem. See attachment. You probably are not doing something right.

Comment

Merging works the way they implemented it. I have other issues with the feature, but it certainly does work as designed.

Comment

You can't remove discs--all Sources must be present throughout the process. If they are not, they are removed from the Merge list. There is a quick guide for Merge mode here in the forum: It has a link to the full guide in the DVDFab Tutorial on the DVDFab website. The screen captures are dated but it still works the same way.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X