Inception skipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inception skipping

Well it's just as the title says. I have all the options on what they are on default. The dvd quality was DVD5 78%. The other movies I copied had no problem but for some reason inception skips. Any idea on how to fix this? Also Dvdfab is updated to the latest one.
    Thanks.

What makes my copies skip?

Hi I keep wondering what makes my copies skip. Is it my burner or DvdFab?
    Mainly, I think it's my burner but then I looked up in the forums and some of the movies I try to backup, like Tangled, skip for others as well.

I just want to know if I have to buy a new burner or not. Is there a way to find out what is cause the skipping?

Thanks!

Comment

Two threads on same problem merged.
      You did not provide the information asked for on the first thread and none provided on your second thread.

Post your logs and the details of what you are doing.

Comment

The most commmon cause of this is burning too fast on poor quality media. Post the logs as requested or we will not be able to help you find the answer.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X