No Main Title found on disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Main Title found on disc

I'm having difficulties to copy the DVD 'Premonition'. It's actually a german release of "Die Vorahnung" published by Kinowelt and it might be protected by X-Protect.

DVDFab is able to read the disc and also shows some content found on the disc. But the title on the disc is 22 minutes an 4:3 format. The main movie should be around 92 minutes and 16:9 format.

If I try to copy the whole disc the process fails with a read error around 13%. Also, the disc shows a size of 8.9 GB in Windows explorer and WinDVD crashes when trying to play the disc.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like it might be a bad press or otherwise damaged.

Did you clean the disc? please do this regardless of its appearance.
    Try disabling Pathplayer...if already disabled, then try enabling.

There are some additional tips to try here:

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

Comment

This happens sometimes, but PathPlayer can usually cope with it. Let DVDFab analyze the disc, then click on the checkmark in the green circle to view the info page. The main movie may be listed at the bottom as unplayable content. Click on the button on the info page that says Send Info files so that Fengtao can take a look at it. If you can't see the submission form, it sometimes hides beneath the main UI, just move the main window over and fill it in, and include a link to this thread in the comment box at the bottom.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I'll try them when I'm get home tonight and report back.

Comment

No luck with cleaning the disc. I sent the information as suggested.

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X