2(3)
    1(1)
    1(2)
    1(3)
    3(1)
    3(2)
    3(3)
    Hi djstretch,

You can try playing your dvd disc on a standalone player or your PC with video player(such as VLC Media Player) and see which title is playing. And this title is the main movie of original dvd disc.

Hope this can be of some help.

Anny
    Last edited by Anny; 03-31-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Tangled movie

Yesterday I did Tangled from BD to DVD and BD to BD and had no problem. I just pick the one that poped up from the choices made by DVD Fab. Both of the movies were from Disk to Disk. Blue ray took just under an hour and to DvD about 40 minutes. Both p[layed on my computer,Dvd player and blu-ray with no problems. Just let the programing choose the correct one.

Comment

8085 Tangled

Did TANGLED with dvd-copy, Disc R1, Main Movie, Fab will pick 2(1), used the prewiew window, everything looked good! Copy to hdd, then burn with ImgBurn! Watched complete movie, no problems! I almost all the time use what dvdfab picks for movie!, but I do check the other titles(watch) through prewiew window of Fab!

Comment

Tried 2(1)

I received an error message with this one. 2(1). Are there any others that will work besides that one?

Comment

Originally posted by xpoppadaddyx View Post
            I received an error message with this one. 2(1). Are there any others that will work besides that one?
            If your disc is Region 1 it should work. Do as suggested earlier in this thread, play the disc with your player and select "information" to see which title is playing, then copy that one.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X