DL Burn !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DL Burn !!

Signals, I am sorry for the post in the wrong area, at the begiining I didnot know which one was the correct, Thanks too CBR929 and StormJumper, for the help, It was the crap Memorex media that my LiteOn drive didnot like, but the LG burner I had did it well, So that was why I thought I had a problem with my burner, I did try my Verbatim disk and it worked perfectly, I always use them I was just trying to get rid of the media that my wife had pick up some time ago, so I goes to show you that It is very important to have the right media, with out a doubt and of course the best copy program out there anywhere, Thanks to all that helped and again I am sorry for the incorrect placement of the post !!

I see my guess was right.
    Glad it is working for you now.
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 04-01-2011, 05:35 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Not a problem, just a reminder that you will usually get faster advice in the support forums. You have experienced what many users figure out about the how firmware in each drive is unique and can behave differently with the same blank disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X