Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dvdcopy is crashing when I'm loading my image file;trying to burn a dvd9 to two dvd5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdcopy is crashing when I'm loading my image file;trying to burn a dvd9 to two dvd5

Hi, I'm trying to burn my dvd9 to two dvd5 so I used the dvdcopy single to split thing. Problem is it doesn't even recognize the dvd I inserted so I made an image file but when I load or open the image file it will then prompt for the country or region but I've tried all then it will load a lil then crash. Im using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. I already tried disabling UAC, installing and running as administrator and it didn't work. I also tried the beta and same thing happened. Anyone can help me? thanks!

Please post the DVDFab internal log. Also, if the crash reporting form comes up, fill it out and click Send. What did you use to make the image file?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please post the DVDFab internal log. Also, if the crash reporting form comes up, fill it out and click Send. What did you use to make the image file?
      Hi, where should I find the DVDFab internal log? Anyway, I submitted the crash report. I created the image file using nero 10.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosbaby View Post
        Hi, where should I find the DVDFab internal log? Anyway, I submitted the crash report. I created the image file using nero 10.
        The default location is:

For Win7
        C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

or for XP
        C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If you sent the crash report, all is well. It is probably the Nero ISO that is crashing it. I did not realize Nero would make an ISO of an encrypted disc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

@maineman thanks

@signals Yes I submitted the crash report and just in case you still need the logs, I attached them on this post. I wonder why dvdcopy can't detect my dvd game inside? Cause I won't have to use the image file from nero if only it can detect my dvd. So what's the next step? Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Your logs says the file is corrupt.....

0m 44.63s: file is corrupt, please re-install DVDFab
              0m 55.02s: detected blu-ray
              0m 55.02s: iso C:\Users\babychaos\Desktop\TempImage.nrg
              0m 55.02s: blu-ray type 0
              0m 55.02s: volume label
              0m 56.83s: file is corrupt, please re-install DVDFab
              1m 11.15s: detected blu-ray
              1m 11.15s: iso C:\Users\babychaos\Desktop\TempImage.nrg
              1m 11.15s: blu-ray type 0
              1m 11.15s: volume label
              1m 14.28s: file is corrupt, please re-install DVDFab

Comment

actually the file is working fine. I re burned another copy of the game and I was able to successfully mount it and run it but whenever I open it using dvdcopy it still crashed

Comment

so what's next guys?

Comment

Don't use Fab to copy games. It is NOT designed for it !!!! Video Disks ONLY!!
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                    X