Can't Copy ISO to DVD+R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Copy ISO to DVD+R

I recently tried several times to copy a number of ISO files to a Verbatim DVD+R dual layer DVD, and every time, DVDFab claims it can't use the disk. I tried setting the target from auto-detect to DVD+R, and that didn't fix the problem.

When I try to copy to various types of sigle layer DVDs, it works fine.

Before I go through the process of collecting the log files and posting them, can anyone suggest something I can try to address the issue?

I'm not at home right now, so I can't tell you precisely what version I'm using, but it's fairly recent (within the last couple of months), and it's the lifetime paid version.

You need to be more specific about the error message, and post the burn logs. Are you using Write Data mode in DVD Copy?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You need to be more specific about the error message, and post the burn logs. Are you using Write Data mode in DVD Copy?
      Message is:

Failed to burn DVD. Do you want to burn again?

================================================== =======
      Process Log:

17:10:06: Analyzing of DVD started
      17:10:06: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
      17:10:06: Copy process started
      17:13:21: Copy process completed successfully
      17:13:21: Burn folder (F:\DVDFab Temp\Temp\MainMovie\DINNER_FOR_SCHMUCKS\) started
      17:15:14: Task_2 failed! Error=112

================================================== ====
      Internal.Log

DVDFab 8.0.8.5 (2011/04/20 17:08:49)

0m 00.68s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
      0m 03.57s: detected dvd
      0m 03.58s: drive H
      0m 03.58s: dvd type 1
      0m 03.58s: volume label DINNER_FOR_SCHMUCKS
      0m 03.61s: detected dvd
      0m 03.61s: drive M
      0m 03.61s: dvd type 0
      0m 03.63s: volume label
      0m 04.38s: got copyright 0 0
      0m 04.44s: got udf/iso
      0m 04.50s: got discinfo
      0m 04.52s: pathplayer enabled
      0m 05.72s: got dvdinfo
      0m 05.72s: opened dvd

Comment

Try mounting the iso to a virtual drive like the free DVDFab virtual drive and then open DVDFab to burn it to DVD

Comment

Hi jsimmons,

Task_2 failed! Error=112 means initialization of the writing device has failed. Please restart computer, restart DVDFab to copy again to see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Try mounting the iso to a virtual drive like the free DVDFab virtual drive and then open DVDFab to burn it to DVD
            I'm using Virtual Clone drive to mount the ISOs I can burn tosingle-layer DVDs, but not to dual-layer.

Comment

Hi jsimmons,

Please install Imgburn at http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download to burn your iso files to blank dual-layer disc to see the result.

Comment

Working...
              X