Can't backup Harry Potter Deathy Hallows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The program Copy's just fine, but fails to backup to DVD.. I have tried several kinds of DVD to copy to 4.7 GB and double layer 8x

I used ImgBurn and made a perfect copy.

Comment

i used 8.0.8.5 and nero and had no problems and using windows 2000 pro

Comment

Worked fine for me, burned it with Imgburn, great backup.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

@dansan1000

As you can see, most users had no problem with this title, including me. Please post your log files.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks

ImgBurn - I was using VSO Burning Engine...
            Thanks, ImgBurn works great.

Comment

Harry Potter problem

Had the very same problem. I've been using DVDFab for years now, had great success with everything last few months, but now I backed up Harry Potter Deathly Hallow and got the same result Plays on PC great, don't play on DVD player I used Iburn and Nero same result.

Comment

No, correction...Did not work, plays great on PC but won't play on DVD Player.. I went back to check my last few backups, they won't work on DVD player ether. Using the same disk Ive used for a year, even check a burn with different disk same result.

Comment

Again, post the log files. No one can help you without them. Include the ImgBurn log file for the Harry Potter burn.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by dansan1000 View Post
                    Had the very same problem. I've been using DVDFab for years now, had great success with everything last few months, but now I backed up Harry Potter Deathly Hallow and got the same result Plays on PC great, don't play on DVD player I used Iburn and Nero same result.

Using what media??

DC

Comment

Originally posted by dansan1000 View Post
                      The program Copy's just fine, but fails to backup to DVD.. I have tried several kinds of DVD to copy to 4.7 GB and double layer 8x

Try updating Fab. New version backs up Movie just fine. Use imgburn for a good back up using a dvd9. (dvd+r dl).

regards rip.

Comment

Working...
                      X