This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab won't read the disk

I bought a whole 7-year series of a program that I have backed up. Except 1 of the disks. For some reason Season 2 disk 2, DVDFab locks up when it is initially trying to read it. (Gillmore Girls Series)

It plays just fine on my computer and my dvd player. My friend has the same series, so I borrowed her disk and the same thing happens. I can't show any reports or anything because it does not get that far. About 60 seconds into reading the disk, DVDFab freezes up.

Any ideas?

2nd question. When I put a disk into my computer, dvdfab opens automaticially, how can I stop that?

Thank you!

Originally posted by queenjava View Post
    2nd question. When I put a disk into my computer, dvdfab opens automaticially, how can I stop that?

Thank you!
    See attachment.
    Un check auto play feature.
    Attached Files

Comment

Go to old apps:

Download DVDFab 6.2.1.8 and see if it will open and copy your disc(s). I ran into the same problem with the Zorro series. Newer versions of DVDFab wouldn't copy one disc out of the set but the older version 6 had no problem.

It worked for me so try it and see if it works for you too.

Comment

Have either of you tried v8089 Qt Beta?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I actually found my answer. I had to disable the PathPlayer. I don't have any idea what that is, but it fixed it.

Comment

Working...
          X