Opens up Windows Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opens up Windows Explorer

I can't remember that the old versions did this.

After a rip to the hard disk and you press the OK button, it opens up the target folder in Internet Explorer. Any way to turn this "feature" off?

Ver 8.0.9.5

I changed the setting to not open this window and still it does open it after the rip is done. (Full disc mode DVD Copy)

Only works when the sun is shining?

Comment

Same here with DVD Copy. Several of the recent betas did this.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

At least we now have a setting for it.

Comment

Same here and I did notice something else that's strange (see pic) It's trying to show a preview and saying there's none available at the same time. It's correct I'm not re-encoding but it's gonna show me a preview anyway!
          Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
          At least we now have a setting for it.
          Yeah but you gotta love the new splash screen. Of all the feature request that's been posted and we get a splash screen
          Last edited by W&B; 01-08-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
            Same here and I did notice something else that's strange (see pic) It's trying to show a preview and saying there's none available at the same time. It's correct I'm not re-encoding but it's gonna show me a preview anyway!
            Also, the main movie you get that, but for the extras on the same disc, it shows the preview.

Comment

Working...
            X