No announcement yet.

Errors Out During Install & While Trying To Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing (sorry for keep coming up with things). But, I've got an ATI RADEON card (512MB) that I haven't upgraded since the beginning of this year and was wondering if this might have something to do with the problems that I'm having. I noticed that under the Blu-Ray description (which not only do I not own a Blu-Ray player, but, also do not use it) that it states to update the "AMD" RADEON. Mine is an ATI RADEON. Please help. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The correct file sizefor the installer is 18,247,408 bytes. If yours is different, please try to download again. I got the error also, but my download was incomplete for some reason.

//EDIT// Worked fine on the second try.
      The download site says the file size is 17.4 not 18 and I installed my copy and it will not open or run? I have download 4 times

Comment

The size in bytes is as I stated. This is equal to 17.40208435 megabytes. Windows reports bytes precisely and your download must exactly equal 18,247,408 bytes as reported by windows file properties for the installer exe file after you download it. Do not attempt to "Run" the file from the download dialog box, always choose the "Save" option.

RoCo, your video card should not have an impact on whether the installer will run. If your download is the correct size (see above) your internet security or some other software may be blocking it. DVDFab runs on 32 or 64 bit systems.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Does it try to communicate with your servers while installing? And, does it matter if I'm running Windows XP Pro, service pack 2, 32 BIT?

Comment

Sorry to ask about the 32 BIT, even though you've answered that question. I'm just curious if it also has to do with whether or not I've got service pack 2?

Comment

Originally posted by RoCoLTD View Post
              Sorry to ask about the 32 BIT, even though you've answered that question. I'm just curious if it also has to do with whether or not I've got service pack 2?
              Hi RoCoLTD
              As stated by my friend GregiBoy install SP3 regardless of what is happening on your system, you are light years behind in updates for your system.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I installed Windows XP Pro, service pack 3 yesterday, uninstalled version 8.0.8.5, did a deep cleaning of the registry, tried to install version 8.0.9.2 QT and still same issues. So, I uninstalled version 8.0.9.2 QT and installed version 8.0.8.5 and it works perfectly. The last time that I saw this happen was whenever they realized that they had built the software for 64 Bit and not 32 BIT. There's another chat that states the same thing with the issues that I'm having. Please help. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X