Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NERO Wont Burn Files

Hey Guys,

I having been backing up movies lately but hit a snag yesterday ... I did Gnomeo and Juliet and it worked fine ... a few others I am running into an issue with though ..

RED
    I AM NUMBER 4
    SLEEPING BEAUTY
    A FEW OTHERS THAT I CANT REMEMBER THE NAMES OF

They run through DVDFAB fine but when i get to the Nero side .. I copy the VIDEO_TS folder like normal and they fail instantly. I have used these same writables before and cant figure this out. It starts writing and then fails. A few have failed then i have tried with a new DVD+R and it seemed to work but from the same spindle.

So its intermittent ... Not sure if anyone has any ideas of what could be happening... It doesn't really give me a reason for failing other than FAILS AT DISC AT ONCE but write at the beginning of the burn.

bad DVD+R batch maybe?
    Burner issue? - but CDRS work fine with no problems.
    Are some files not able to burn once they are ran through DVD FAB?

I have checked all the settings in nero and made sure it was still at 8x.... nothing else has changed. ..

I think its a writable issue only because SLEEPING BEAUTY didnt work 2 times then it worked the third with the same batch of writables.

Writable or DVD Burner issue i am thinking ... ugh very frustrating.

Please post the DVDFab internal log files and Nero log files. Sure can't recommend too strongly you try ImgBurn instead of nero.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log location..

Comment

Disc-at-once settings

It doesn't really give me a reason for failing other than FAILS AT DISC AT ONCE but write at the beginning of the burn.
        This may have nothing to do with DVDs but, open Nero, go to File>Options and then to the "Expert Features" tab. Make sure the "Enable Disc-at-once CD overburning" is NOT checked. Make sure "Enable DVD overburning" is NOT checked. (I have nothing checked in this tab.)
        Also, make sure when you go to burn, make sure the "Disc-at-once" is greyed out for "Write Method" in the Burn Compilation window. Hope this helps.
        Hand Built PC - ECS RS400-A MoBo w/ 3.2ghz Pentium 4, 1.5 GB RAM, LG WH08LS20 Bluray burner, Sony DRU-842a DVD burner, Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT PCIE card w/1gb vram, 650w PS, Windows XP Pro/SP3, Maxtor 200gb/160gb & Seagate 1TB internal HDDs. Samsung HDCP-compliant 23" TFT-LCD monitor, stereo speakers. (Life's the perfect thing to pass the time away.)

Comment

NERO

I would do as SIGNAL advised, ImgBurn is far better than NERO!, and works great with fab! I quit useing NERO years ago, to many problems! Also read threads about media brands, burnning speeds, and things like that!, but ImgBurn is the way to go and it is free!, and you can donate to keep this great program going!

Comment

Working...
          X