X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab speed slowed down

Sorry Guys,

Need your help again!

When I use DVDFab to decrypt the dvd and place then on the temp file to later burn into a black dvd it used to do it in about 15 to 20 minutes main movie only.

All of a sudden today when I am doing the same process as always it is taking 1 hour and 30 minutes to do what it used to in 15 to 20 minutes.

Can some one please tell me what went wrong and the steps on how to fix this?

I will greatly appreciate of of your help with this.

FC

Reset the DMA / PIO mode of your drive.
    Sounds like it has reverted to PIO mode.

You can do this with DVDFab or Imgburn.

Of course dirty disc will also increase the time needed to read a disc.

Comment

Hi Fernando1
      As my friend Gruñón said you may be in PIO mode please give this thread a read through by my friend Maineman http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=576
      CBR929
      Last edited by CBR929; 06-01-2011, 01:43 AM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You might also stop any AntiVirus scanning that might be going on. A background A/V scan will slow down the works.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Post your log files (DVDFab internal log and burn log).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Received pm from user that everything is back to normal

Hi Fernando1
            Your welcome and I am glad it is back to normal, but next time please post in your thread so that other members may see the help that was given and maybe use it to help themselves.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X