This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True grit still will not open using 8.0.9.5

I just tried the latest version (dated 03/06/2011) and still no luck. Even when I play the DVD in the DVDFab preview panel it doesn't play after roughtly 50%. Yet it plays fine in DVD player and in WMP.

The Fighter region 2 seems the same. First half ok but bombs out after %50.

Hi 123_
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi,

logs attached. Any probs just let me know.
      Attached Files

Comment

From the log it looks like this protection may have been designed just for DVDFab and PathPlayer, so it may require a fix and it hasn't been released here in the US yet, so the disc is unavailable. You might try playing the disc in your software player and use the "Information" button or setting to see what title is actually playing after the movie starts. You can try to copy that one using Customize mode.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi 123_

What is your G:drive ?

I am not sure if you use your E:drive but there is a firmware update for it and you will find it here SB07

NOTE: If you do not know how to flash your drive,do not do it, it will render your drive useless, and you take full responsibility for flashing your drive.

You should also update your Windows OS from SP1 to SP2
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Users have to realise that there is a continual warfare cycle between the studios and software developers like Fab and this takes TIME !!!...

The cycle goes like this...

1. Fab defeats all copy protection
            2. Studios develops new copy protection
            3. New releases by studios with new copy protection and are unable to be copied
            4. Fab obtains new releases
            5. Fab develops counter to new protection
            6. Fab releases new version
            7. Go to step 1 and repeat ad infinitum

If any new title fails, the chances of this being the case are around 50% and the other 50% a bad pressing/disk....
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

signals-> I tried the "information" option but the title bombs out roughly 50% thorough.

CBR929 -> Will up to SP2 and re-try. My G Drive is a virtual drive and not used with DVDFab. I use E: drive. I'll check out the FW update.

GregiBoy -> Totally understand.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Users have to realise that there is a continual warfare cycle between the studios and software developers like Fab and this takes TIME !!!...

The cycle goes like this...

1. Fab defeats all copy protection
                2. Studios develops new copy protection
                3. New releases by studios with new copy protection and are unable to be copied
                4. Fab obtains new releases
                5. Fab develops counter to new protection
                6. Fab releases new version
                7. Go to step 1 and repeat ad infinitum

If any new title fails, the chances of this being the case are around 50% and the other 50% a bad pressing/disk....

I Agree 100% my friend
                CBR929

Comment

Makes me dizzy.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Those with problems in this movie, please send IFO files to Fengtao using the "Send Info files" in the program.

Comment

Any Idea When...

Does anyone have any idea when a fix will be made available for this, 'True Grit' issue?
                      I've tried everything and just can not get this one done

Comment

It will not be officially released until next week. When the developers get the disc, a fix is generally available in a few hours.

Comment

Dear all,

The "True Grit" is not out officially, when we get the disc, it will be supported soon.

Best Regards,
                          Fengtao
                          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                          X