free trial not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free trial not working

hi all, i'm trying to backup some of my dvds with dvd copy and it seems the free version is not working anymore anyone know why, or what i may be doing wrong, many thanks.

How is it not working? We need more info. There have been no changes that I am aware of that would effect the HD Decrypter version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

help

everytime i put in blank dvd r it tells me to download hd decrypter, and when i download it repeats the same thing again over and over, could you tell me what i'm doing wrong, many thanks for help.

Comment

Hi memphis77
        What option are you choosing when ripping your movie.

This will also give us more information by posting your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi memphis77
          What option are you choosing when ripping your movie.

This will also give us more information by posting your logs the default location is:
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
          CBR929
          i'm sorry guys i'm an older war vet who has an vison disability and i'm not very good with computers i believe i'm using the dvd copy to copy option right after the dvd movie is finished analyzing it say to use hd decrypter and when i do it repeats the same situation over again, thank you guys and gals for helping.

Comment

Hi memphis77
            The free HD Decrypter has many draw backs.

1) You will not be able to compress your movie.

2) You will not be able to burn to disc.

3) You will have to wait at least 120 days before you will be able to decrypt a newer release.

I would still like the logs if you can post them.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Hi memphis77
              The free HD Decrypter has many draw backs.

1) You will not be able to compress your movie.

2) You will not be able to burn to disc.

3) You will have to wait at least 120 days before you will be able to decrypt a newer release.

I would still like the logs if you can post them.
              CBR929
              how do i send you the logs, so you say i can't copy disc with the dvd fab dcrypter free version?

Comment

Originally posted by memphis77 View Post
                how do i send you the logs, so you say i can't copy disc with the dvd fab dcrypter free version?
                Hi memphis77
                In post #4 is where your logs will be found.
                You can use copy & paste and post the most recent logs.
                Yes you can copy a disc it will just involve more steps.
                CBR929

Comment

Hi memphis77
                  In post #4 is where your logs will be found.
                  You can use copy & paste and post the most recent logs.
                  Yes you can copy a disc it will just involve more steps.
                  CBR929
                  hi sorry i don't understand how to get these logs and i don't know how to cut and pate i'm very comuter iiterate -i'm sorry . i'm more than willing to do this if you can guide me through it , many of 100 thanks for helping.

Comment

memphis77, the program is fully functional for a trial period, I can't remember if it is 21 or 30 days. But after it expires it will no longer burn to disk or compress to fit a single layer disk. You say in your first post that it doesn't work anymore, has the trial period epired?
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by memphis77 View Post
                      i don't know how to cut and pate.
                      YouTube でお気に入りの動画や音楽を楽しみ、オリジナルのコンテンツをアップロードして友だちや家族、世界中の人たちと共有しましょう。

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                        memphis77, the program is fully functional for a trial period, I can't remember if it is 21 or 30 days. But after it expires it will no longer burn to disk or compress to fit a single layer disk. You say in your first post that it doesn't work anymore, has the trial period epired?
                        i guess it did expire, is there a way i can get it free again ? thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                          many thanks for the video , i now will try to do this with my right part of mouse.

Comment

No, as you've already found out; one trial period is all you get. Open the program and click the "?" in the upper right corner and you can see if that is the problem.
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                              No, as you've already found out; one trial period is all you get.
                              Hi 90312
                              I think the OP wants to use the free HD Decrypter, and is maybe thinking that they still have all the functions as the free trial and as I explained in my post 6 they will loose certain functions.
                              CBR929

Comment

Working...
                              X