True Grit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Grit

I have burned True Grit to a single layer blanc dvd. it worked fine(main movie, number11). However every chapter it will play for a few seconds then freeze. Anybody know why? I use imgburn to burn the movie.

Hi fire835581

I can make 2 guesses what it is: media, burned to fast.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

My guess is that PathPlayer was turned off. Title 11 is not the playable title for any of the three R1 US versions of this disc that I know of. They are:

BD+DVD 2-disc set Title 38
      DVD single disc retail Title 12
      DVD Rental (if you buy it previously viewed) Title 18
      (there may be other versions)
      Try it again with PathPlayer set to Always Enable and follow CBR929's advice about burn speed and media. Post the logs if you want more help.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        My guess is that PathPlayer was turned off. Title 11 is not the playable title for any of the three R1 US versions of this disc that I know of. They are:

BD+DVD 2-disc set Title 38
        DVD single disc retail Title 12
        DVD Rental (if you buy it previously viewed) Title 18
        (there may be other versions)
        Try it again with PathPlayer set to Always Enable and follow CBR929's advice about burn speed and media. Post the logs if you want more help.
        It's all who you know, my rental store is the best. The guy always lets me have a new one (purchased) before it gets scratched up or he knows I'll make him go thru every disc LOL.
        Fab works great on my copy (should have reported it in the other thread but didn't want to cross post).

Comment

thanks

thanks everyone it worked

Comment

Working...
          X