This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle: :Los Angeles

With 5 seconds to go in the copying process, it hangs. I have tried enabling disabling pathplayer.

Version of DVDFab used?

Comment

Hi phgcpa
      Please post your logs for this movie, the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I don't know what region disk you have, I have a R1 and it did the same thing stopping on the last few seconds and if you check the movie it plays on chapter 1, and the chapter selected is 93, I think which is wrong, and when you select the chapter 1 it freezes on vers 8 so, heres what I did, Dfab 7 verson 7093 ( it an older ver.) selected the right chapter and backed up the movie only using D9 but only had about 4 or so Gig to get it to burn to a SL disk I have not checked the burn but looked on the hard drive and it did look like it did ok, if not well like everything esle DVDFab will have a fix soon so until then I will watch my org movie, Hope this helps...

Comment

Didn't work for me.

Comment

There will be a fix if necessary as soon as the developers can get the disc.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X