v8.0.9.8qt just wont install/run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8.0.9.8qt just wont install/run

I have downloaded this version and it wont install it just hangs on "finishing install" i have done this 3 times and all with the same results, even when i click on the icon it just hangs and no programme opens,, yet version 8.8.0.5 works fine,, my system is win Xp pro 32bit with 2gb ram, this used to be a good software but now its just a headache! why?
    Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Managed to get it yo install and run by updating my nvidia graphics driver but now the preview wont run even when the preview box ticked or play button pressed?

Comment

Try to change the settings in the preview section of the settings. Might work better with another decoder.

Comment

no preview

tried different settings in the preview menu, but still no preview even when the play button is pressed or the slider is moved, yet works on the older version?

Comment

Here is where I would normally tell you to try re-installing, but after what you have gone through, maybe not.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What model of graphic card do you have?

Comment

My video card is nvidia gforce 6200, i have the latest driver today

Version: 275.33
              Release Date: 2011.06.01

Download the English (US) GeForce 275.33 Driver for Windows XP systems. Released 2011.6.1
              Last edited by Smeeg; 06-10-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X