This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle:Los Angeles

DVDFab is unable to read orginial disk which seems to play well on a DVD player. DVDFab returns Retry Abort Ignore Ignore all. Region 1
    Last edited by j427982; 06-14-2011, 06:04 AM. Reason: Just add region

Originally posted by j427982 View Post
    DVDFab is unable to read orginial disk which seems to play well on a DVD player. DVDFab returns Retry Abort Ignore Ignore all. Region 1
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by j427982 View Post
      Hi j427982,

For your problem, you can visit http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=13298 to check other users' advice.

Anny

Comment

All,
        There will be an update for this title, probably later today.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

There may be more than one version of this movie.
          I just ripped Battle: Los Angeles with out a problem.

V8098Qt
          R1/4
          Customize mode.
          Movie only

28m 15s to rip to hard drive.

There are 4 titles on the disc all the same length.
          Listed as 1(1) 1(2) 1(3) 1(4)

Fab picked 1(1) to rip but looking at the preview they all seem the same, at least for the first few minutes that I checked.

Comment

mine won't get past the initial disc scan

Comment

same here wont get past initial scan, error message, error reading disc

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Fish View Post
                mine won't get past the initial disc scan
                In that case all we can do is standby and hope the information in post #4 is correct and we will see a fix today.

Comment

Same thing with me. I have version v8098qt. If I hit abort on the error screen it will scan more and bring up the disc contents. I also see 4 title 1's, but none of them will copy.

Comment

I am having the same problem that everyone else is having.
                    I am doing a DVD and it won't get past initial scan, DVDFab returns Retry Abort Ignore Ignore all.

Comment

Everyone please read post #4!!!

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                      In that case all we can do is standby and hope the information in post #4 is correct and we will see a fix today.

CBR929
                      Last edited by CBR929; 06-14-2011, 08:40 PM.
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

DVDFab v8.0.9.8 and Passkey v8.0.3.0 can handle the retail, single disc version of this movie. The DVD that comes in the BD+DVD combo pack and the rental version DVD(possibly the same) can't be opened without an update, which hopefully will be along soon, please be patient.

//EDIT// This applies to the versions available in Region 1.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by billy829 View Post
                          I am having the same problem that everyone else is having.
                          I am doing a DVD and it won't get past initial scan, DVDFab returns Retry Abort Ignore Ignore all.
                          I also had a problem with Battle LA however I was able to copy 94% and than I got the terrible error "Abort Retry Ignore" which never seems to work
                          It is now 6:00 pm July 14, 2011 and still no fix yet I am using version
                          8.0.9.8 qt. Looking for help with this

Comment

I got the error and aborted but DVDFab still came back and gave me a list of 4 titles. I started the movie with VLC and it used Title 1 so I used that. It copied fine. It starts fine but I won't watch it until later tonight.

BTW, I used Main Movie
                            Last edited by billbell52; 06-14-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              DVDFab v8.0.9.8 and Passkey v8.0.3.0 can handle the retail, single disc version of this movie. The DVD that comes in the BD+DVD combo pack and the rental version DVD(possibly the same) can't be opened without an update, which hopefully will be along soon, please be patient.

//EDIT// This applies to the versions available in Region 1.
                              I just bought the Region 1 combo pack at Costco and it works fine for me.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X