Custom not function as it used to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Split is requiring every video file be selected. Can be disk1 or disk2 but not allowing CUSTOM exclusions.
    Cannot remove menus and just play all. Cannot select to Preserve or Not Preserve menus by disk.
    Change of play order not working either, it is listing video files in random order including video files not selected.
    I've been using DVDFab since 2007. System is Windows 7 Ultimate on a dual core Intel and Nvidia GPU.
    Last edited by alanbs; 06-17-2011, 04:49 AM.

DVDCopy Customize is not writing in play order selected. It wrote my last several DVD backups in reverse order from what was selected.
    I've been using DVDFab since 2007. System is Windows 7 Ultimate on a dual core Intel and Nvidia GPU.
    Last edited by alanbs; 06-17-2011, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Additional info

Additional info... it is NOT writing in reverse order as I had thought before.
      It is just ignoring the selected order, and writing in order of Title(angle) number.

Comment

I don't understand your mean.
        Both Custom exclusions and Play order are OK I tested just now with build 8.1.0.0.
        The function of 'Title Playback Order Settings' won't change Number of Title, but will change the playback Order. And user can custom exclusions feel free also.

ENV 1: Win7 ultimate, Intel Core2 Duo E7500, ATI Radeon HD 5670.
        ENV 2: Windows NT 6.1, Core i7 930, Nvidia GTX 460 .
        Player is TotalMedia Theatre 5.

Comment

Please give details steps, since I don't understand your mean.
          The function of 'Title Playback Order Settings' won't change Number of Title, but will change the playback Order. And user can custom exclusions feel free also.

ENV 1: Win7 ultimate, Intel Core2 Duo E7500, ATI Radeon HD 5670.
          ENV 2: Windows NT 6.1, Core i7 930, Nvidia GTX 460 .
          Player is TotalMedia Theatre 5.

Comment

Threads merged. You can use a single thread for all your issues.

Comment

If you are testing the playback by opening the VOB files directly, it may produce this result, since the title ordering information is contained in the IFO files. Use a software player such as TMT5 or PowerDVD to open the VIDEO_TS.IFO file.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The issue on "Customize" and on "Custom Split" are two seperate issues. I suggest you read them more carefully.
                I have been using DVDFab since 2007 and am very familiar with how all of the functions work. How the interface and functions have worked until now.

Comment

Originally posted by alanbs View Post
                  The issue on "Customize" and on "Custom Split" are two seperate issues.
                  I cannot see where someone has said they are the same issue. I merged the threads so that you can receive help in the same place. Since you discovered both problems recently, it may very well be that they are related.

Originally posted by alanbs View Post
                  I suggest you read them more carefully.
                  I have been using DVDFab since 2007 and am very familiar with how all of the functions work. How the interface and functions have worked until now.
                  Please adjust your tone. The people here are attempting to help you. If they have not gotten your meaning then you should describe the problem more in-depth. Keep in mind that 1st!_Blood% is in China and English is not his first language.

Comment

Working...
                  X