AutoPreview not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoPreview not working.

DVDCopy all selections. The AutoPreview function is not loading the video automaticaly as selected in preferences.
    Works if press play.... Well, Sometimes it will get i/o locked up if you change to another selection rapidly and don't give it time to play each selection for a couple of seconds.

This has been reported already by another user and will be corrrected ASAP. Please use it manually in the mean time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just to add my observation....

8.1.0.0QT preview not working when Internal Decoder is selected.
      "Show Window Preview is selected", "Play selected source automatically" is not selected.
      Works sometimes when if "Direct Show" is selected and using the DVDFab filters. Will work several times, then stop working. Will work again if DVDFab is restarted. Sometimes will continue working and not stop...haven't seen a pattern. However, never works when the Internal Decoder is selected.

XP Pro SP3 US
      Graphics Chipset :
      Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

Comment

We will check this issue asap.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Yes, I am using the "Direct Show" selection and not "Internal".

Comment

No auto preview

Just installed this version and still the same , no auto preview even with preview ticked, will run if i press play.

xp pro 32bit nvidia 6200 graphics
            Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Comment

no Auto preview

Have upgraded to Win7 64bit, with ati 3000hd graphics and yes the preview still wont auto play even when its ticked, must be software issue.
              Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Comment

Preview window not working for me with v8.1.0.3 QT. I am NOT referring to the preview while ripping, but am referring to the window in the lower left corner of the app that can show the selected title. Also doesn't work if I manually move the slider. Has been a problem in all QT vers. Did work sporadically in v8.1.0.0QT. Works fine in non-QT 8.0.8.5. Setup is:

XP Pro SP3 US
                Graphics Chipset :
                Intel(R) Driver version: 6.14.10.4410

DVDFab settings:

Playback:
                Show preview window automatically --> enabled
                Play selected source automatically --> disabled

Decoder: Internal --> enabled

Have also tried Direct Show options without success.
                Direct Show video filters are:
                DVDFab, ffdshow, Intervideo, CyberLink.

Am I alone with this problem? This is a crucial app function when customizing a rip.

Comment

Update on autopreview:

After selecting various Direct Show settings and restarting 8.1.0.3QT multiple times without success, my preview window started working. Don't know what did it or why. Appears to continue to work when selecting other titles; previous QT versions I tried would quit working after two or three title switches when in Direct Show.

Still does not work if preview window is set to "Internal".

The volume slider does not work when set to "Direct Show".

The position slider does not move as the playback progresses. But it does change the playback position if moved manually.

Comment

It works for me with DirectShow/DVDFab decoder selected, but does not play BD previews with Internal selected (works for DVDs). To be clear, it does auto-open and auto-play with the settings I described (v8.1.0.5, Win7(64), nvidia graphics)

Originally posted by Cincinnati Kid View Post
                    Preview window not working for me with v8.1.0.3 QT. I am NOT referring to the preview while ripping, but am referring to the window in the lower left corner of the app that can show the selected title. Also doesn't work if I manually move the slider. Has been a problem in all QT vers. Did work sporadically in v8.1.0.0QT. Works fine in non-QT 8.0.8.5. Setup is:

XP Pro SP3 US
                    Graphics Chipset :
                    Intel(R) Driver version: 6.14.10.4410

DVDFab settings:

Playback:
                    Show preview window automatically --> enabled
                    Play selected source automatically --> disabled

Decoder: Internal --> enabled

Have also tried Direct Show options without success.
                    Direct Show video filters are:
                    DVDFab, ffdshow, Intervideo, CyberLink.

Am I alone with this problem? This is a crucial app function when customizing a rip.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Cincinnati Kid
                      Please try the settings that I have in my pic
                      CBR929
                      Attached Files
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929:

Thanks for the suggestion and screenshot.

New observations after dl of 8.1.0.5QT.

See above post for system setup.

1. Works initially when Direct Show, Open Window Automatically, DO NOT Playback Automatically options selected. Quits after switching several times to other titles. The switch is not abrupt...let the title show for 5-10 secs. Seems to work longer if the 'stop button' is clicked to halt playback before switching to new title. In other words...if you just click on a new title without stopping the playback window, then it seems to halt sooner.

2. Works longer before stopping playback completely when Playback Automatically is selected. Still eventually halts playback after switching 6-7 titles.

3. Audio Slider WORKS when Playback Automatically is selected. Audio Slider doesn't work otherwise.

4. Playback never works if Internal Playback option setting is selected.

5. Video Slider never advances on its own during playback. Manual advance of slider does change video playback position.

Above tested with several studio disks, NOT copies produced by DVDFab.
                        Used Bullitt Special Edition and Sand Pebbles. Didn't want to use anything too current that may have new copy protection issues.

None of the above issues occur when using NON-QT v8.0.8.5.

Comment

This is a known issue for some users, but I can't duplicate it, thanks for confirming.

Comment

Working...
                          X