opens new windows after DVD is inserted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opens new windows after DVD is inserted

Hi on the new version. I noticed that after copying a dvd to my hard drive I press OK when the process is done and them finish.

I pop in a new dvd and close the tray. DVDfab loads it but then opens additional windows trying to read the same DVD?

It has opened as many as 3 new windows at first I thought it just wasn't reading the disc but after minimizing the window I saw that there were several windows all trying to read from the one drive.

I just installed the new version, so haven't used it repeatedly as you describe yet. As a workaround, try changing the DVDFab settings to 1) not allow multiple instances and 2) de-select install autoplay handler or turn off autoplay altogether in windows control panel.

//EDIT// I can't duplicate this with the settings I suggested above, v8.1.0.0 on Win7. Anyone else?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sounds as you have enabled Windows to do an auto start of a new explorer window when a disc is inserted.

Comment

Fab will do this if AutoPlay is enabled in common settings. Mine did it too until I went in and unchecked that box.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X