This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need general help....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had this product since Nov. 2007...it used to be a "no-brainer".....pop in both the source disc and the blank ( usually, Memorex ) disc.....come back in an hour ? & it's done. Now, I have to monitor it constantly, click off error messages, repeat procedures several times-hoping to overide the glitch,hit or miss, trial & error....an aggravating guessing game !!! I may only use this product twice a month at the most. The last few times I kept getting a message " DVD to DVD option" has expired ( my copy should NEVER expire )...so, I entered the registration key again. I check for updates several times a week. I'm not used to this box that opens up & lists all the different angles ??? Am I suppose to pick one or just skip it ? Why are scenes out of order on some of my copies ?
    Why is this not simple any more ? I just try to copy the main movie now....nothing else. I keep an eye on the forums to see if the software has to be updated.
    Please give me a SIMPLE step-by-step procedure...........thanx.

The product is not really any more complex than it was in 2007, but the protection schemes on many discs are. You must keep your DVDFab installation updated and registered if you want to be able to make backups of many current discs. You should also keep PathPlayer in the Always Enable mode. I'm not sure what you mean about the box that opens up and shows you all the different angles. I think you mean the title selection window. It can only show you what is on the disc. If you choose Main Movie backup mode, it will have the only title box you need already checked for you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hmmmmm...

....why do I read that I have to check off box ? # 21 or something. Is this figured out by trial & error ? So, if I just back up the "Main movie", the default setting is already checked off ? ( I think it's the first box on top ? )
      What exactly causes the scenes to be burnd out of order as other people have seen ?

Thanx

Comment

.why do I read that I have to check off box ? # 21 or something. Is this figured out by trial & error ?
        This was before the program was updated to grab the right Title, and it was determined by watching the movie and seeing which title was playing.

So, if I just back up the "Main movie", the default setting is already checked off ? ( I think it's the first box on top ? )
        Most of the time Yes, When the hard one comes by now and then is when you do the other stuff.

What exactly causes the scenes to be burnd out of order as other people have seen ?
        Someone picking the wrong Title causes this.

Hope this helps

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Thanx...

...I'll give it another shot today.

Comment

Working...
          X