Auto logon to DVDFab homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto logon to DVDFab homepage

Whern I click in a blank space in the upper border of DVDFab Copy (left of the check mark on a green icon) to bring the GUI forward, after working on another project, DVDFab's homepage is automatically opened. I never experienced this annoying feature in previous versions. Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

Please give us the version number you are using.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can't get that "feature" to happen.

Comment

I also run version 8.0.8.5 and that problem doesn't happen on my program either
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Please give us the version number you are using.
          Hi Signals
          Posted at the top naming thread v8.0.8.5 Auto logon to DVDFab homepage

I just tried this and Djard is correct, If you left click once just left of the green check and keep doing this moving a little more to the left each time it will open to DVD Fab home page.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Hi Signals

I just tried this and Djard is correct, If you left click once just left of the green check and keep doing this moving a little more to the left each time it will open to DVD Fab home page.
            CBR929
            Does not happen with V8085 or V8100 on my XP pro system.

Comment

Doesn't happen with 8..1.0.0 on my Win 7 x64 Ultimate system.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I have tried for 30 minutes and can't duplicate this. My click finger is injured.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hmmmm. What else have you been doing with it?

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  I have tried for 30 minutes and can't duplicate this. My click finger is injured.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I just tried it again with version 8085, running Vista and it does the same thing opens to DVD Fab home page, about 1/2 inch to the left from the settings icon.

Will not do it if you have Fab at full screen.

CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

I just tried it again with version 8085, running Vista and it does the same thing opens to DVD Fab home page, about 1/2 inch to the left from the settings icon.

CBR929
                      If you use the 8.1.0.0. version, same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                        If you use the 8.1.0.0. version, same issue?
                        Nope, runs perfect.

Comment

Hi Signals

CBR929

CBR929
                          ROFLOL! Just for grins and giggles I tried this with ver. 8085 and YES, clicking about a half inch to the left of the green check mark launches Firefox and brings up http://www.dvdfab.com/ homepage! (Doesn't do it in full screen mode or with ver. 8098 or ver. 8100.) Fascinating! Tried it on 2 different machines and both did the same thing. So, it's not your imagination CBR buddy! Cheers!
                          Last edited by Mdy4Blues; 06-25-2011, 10:05 PM. Reason: Addnl info
                          Hand Built PC - ECS RS400-A MoBo w/ 3.2ghz Pentium 4, 1.5 GB RAM, LG WH08LS20 Bluray burner, Sony DRU-842a DVD burner, Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT PCIE card w/1gb vram, 650w PS, Windows XP Pro/SP3, Maxtor 200gb/160gb & Seagate 1TB internal HDDs. Samsung HDCP-compliant 23" TFT-LCD monitor, stereo speakers. (Life's the perfect thing to pass the time away.)

Comment

DVDFab homepage automatically opens

I'm now using v8.1.0.3 and unable to replicate the problem of being automatically logged on to the Internet at DVDFab's site by clicking on the upper border, such as when dragging the GUI across the screen during multitask operations. Perhaps the problem was exclusive to the previous version.

Comment

It was just an easter egg from Fengtao, he enjoys them.

Comment

Working...
                              X