This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

download new software

just purchased DVD to DVD and I noticed a error code that is not listed on your error code list. Here is what it said>

Unable to excute file;
    C:\ProgramFiles\DVDFab6\DVDFab.exe.
    creat Process failed; code 740
    The request requires elevation.
    I use to was able to burn on Vista 64 bit
    I have blueray to blueray, I started having trouble
    when when I installed windows 7 64 bit. Then I
    wiped my hard drive and when to 64 bit to a 32 bit.
    No problems with nothing else program wise except
    DVDFAb. I did when I had the 64 bit but not since
    the wipe.Do you have any ideal what the error means?

Is this the Ultimate version of win 7 x64 bit? Sorry I have no idea about that error code.

Comment

That is not a DVDFab error code, it comes from windows or some of your antivirus or other protection software. You must install and run DVDFab as administrator. You may need to get a new key (free) from the DVDFab website and try installing again. The key retreival link is on the support tab--select the v6 all-in-one option from the drop down selector.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If you Google the error code you will see that it has been present in Windows since Vista, happens to many programs and is caused by the UAC in Vista/Win 7. There were only 34,700 occurrences when I queried Google.

All programs seem to get around it by either turning off UAC or "Run As Administrator".

This is not just a Fab problem, it is a Windoze one and I suggest that you get in touch with our highly responsive friends at Micro$oft.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X