can't find the dvd copy option in version 8.1.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't find the dvd copy option in version 8.1.03

i just installed version 8.1.0.3. i cant find the dvd copy option. i have been using dvdfab for three years and have done multiple upgrades and never saw this before. im sure it's in there somewhere but i can't find it. i am registered for dvd copy only, but dvd ripper, blu-ray copy, blu-ray ripper, blu-ray 3d ripper, blu-ray to dvd and video converter show up on the side bar even though i have show registered components only checked in the config. i tried reinstalling and reissuing the key without any luck. can you be of assistance?

armarti

Check the setting for only showing registered options.

Comment

Click on "?"->About and make sure your DVD Copy license is registered correctly ("Enabled") and/or not expired.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks to both signals and gummigutta.

the registration didn't take correctly during the up grade and the registered options was blank for copy. i fixed both and all is good. thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X