No Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Display

I download and installed the new version of DVDFab v8.1.0.3 Qt. The installed process went through perfect, but when double clicking the icon of DVDFab, the hour class shows than disappears and the DVDFab program never comes up. I repeated this process and still, the DVDFab program never comes up. Yes, my version of DVDFab is fully registered. Please help. Thanks...c0afanh.

See if v8.1.0.3 has written any internal log files. If it has, post them. What is your operating system?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      See if v8.1.0.3 has written any internal log files. If it has, post them. What is your operating system?
      The operating system I am running is Windows XP Professional SP3. Also, I cannot display any internal logs due to the program not displaying at all. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Firstly, you should sure that you have restarted again after fab disappear.
        If still can't launch or no any warning please do below stpes:
        1. Run "regedit" ->
        2. Find "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DVDFab\" ->
        3. New DWORD(32-bit) : "LoadFabPlayDllError" , volume=1. ->
        4. Install DVDfab 8103QT, the warning will pop up "DVDFab failed to start correctly last time. Nomally it's caused by the outdated graphics card driver, please update it if possible. Do you want to start DVDfab with all GPU codecs disable to avoid the problem?" ->
        5. Click "Yes" ->
        6. Restart DVDfab, try again. Tell us the result.
        Last edited by Potti; 07-05-2011, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
          Firstly, you should sure that you have restarted again after fab disappear.
          If still can't launch or no any warning please do below stpes:
          1. Run "regedit" ->
          3. New DWORD(32-bit) : "LoadFabPlayDllError" , volume=1. ->
          4. Install DVDfab 8103QT, the warning will pop up "DVDFab failed to start correctly last time. Nomally it's caused by the outdated graphics card driver, please update it if possible. Do you want to start DVDfab with all GPU codecs disable to avoid the problem?" ->
          5. Click "Yes" ->
          I really don't know what you mean when you say, "New DWORD(32-Bit): "LoadFabPlayDLLError", volume+1. ->" Please help!

Comment

Hi c0afanh
            What 1st!_Blood% is asking you to do is to go into your registry and make the changes in their post.
            If you are not comfortable doing this, I suggest you do not do it.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              Hi c0afanh
              What 1st!_Blood% is asking you to do is to go into your registry and make the changes in their post.
              If you are not comfortable doing this, I suggest you do not do it.
              CBR929
              I am comfortable doing this. I just want to make sure what he is trying to say. I really don't understand it. Can you please help!

Comment

Detailed explanation:
                1. Run "regedit" ->
                3. Right click right area -> New -> DWORD(32-bit) -> name "LoadFabPlayDllError" , set the volume=1. ->
                5. Click "Yes" ->
                See the attached sshot please.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
                  Detailed explanation:
                  1. Run "regedit" ->
                  3. Right click right area -> New -> DWORD(32-bit) -> name "LoadFabPlayDllError" , set the volume=1. ->
                  5. Click "Yes" ->
                  See the attached sshot please.
                  I followed your instructions to the tee and found that it worked when I installed DVDFab v8.1.0.3. However, it did not work when I tried to install the new version of DVDFab which is v8.1.0.5. For some odd reason, v8.1.0.5 would not install properly. Anyway, I am going to see if I can backup any of my DVD's using v8.1.0.3 after following your instructions. I will post my results at a later time. Thanks for all of your help 1st Blood%.

Comment

Originally posted by c0afanh View Post
                    I followed your instructions to the tee and found that it worked when I installed DVDFab v8.1.0.3. However, it did not work when I tried to install the new version of DVDFab which is v8.1.0.5. For some odd reason, v8.1.0.5 would not install properly. Anyway, I am going to see if I can backup any of my DVD's using v8.1.0.3 after following your instructions. I will post my results at a later time. Thanks for all of your help 1st Blood%.
                    My issue with DVDFab is now resolved. FINALY!!!!!!! I backed up my DVD movie that I just purchased and worked flawlessly. Thanks for all of your help. Do I have to perform the same steps every time I update DVDFab? If I do, than I will do it. I am just wondering. Please get back as soon as you can.

Comment

You should not have to repeat this.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        You should not have to repeat this.
                        Thank you.

Comment

I hope.

Comment

Working...
                          X