True Grit Too Many Chapters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Grit Too Many Chapters?

So I downloaded 8.1.03Qt and it does the same as my previous version (didn't have qt in the name)

And that is:

Full disk shows over 21 gigabytes. Main movie shows 97 chapters, big chapters 13 to 25 that 1 hour and 50 min.

I copied one of those and it makes a folder that I can play with VLC media player and I made a disc with dvdfab but it won't play on my dvd player.

I set path player to always enable and also tried disable and auto.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by signals; 07-05-2011, 05:33 AM. Reason: removed question about other software

True Grit should work with any version later than v8.0.9.7. I just tried it with v8.1.0.3 and it opens the disc with PathPlayer in "Always Enable" mode, with the correct title selected and the correct size for the movie. Try cleaning the disc and your drive. If it still doesn't work, post the DVDFab internal log from True Grit. Please don't ask for help with other software here, this forum is for DVDFab and related products.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I got to thinking about the way the new update installed.

It didn't overwrite the old version like other updates so I just uninstalled the old one then it worked.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X