rango- paramount movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rango- paramount movies

hi for the last month or 2 ive posted a thing about how you cant copy the full movie from paramount picture movies it come back as 48.133 gb-4300 mb totally off and rango does the same thing is there ever going to be a fix. cause its been over 2 month doesnt matter whAT VERSION THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF PROTECTION THAT THEY PUT ON. CAN YOU GUYS LOOK AT IT AND MAke a update. region 1, dvd, usa.

Originally posted by uconn1977 View Post
    hi for the last month or 2 ive posted a thing about how you cant copy the full movie from paramount picture movies it come back as 48.133 gb-4300 mb totally off and rango does the same thing is there ever going to be a fix. cause its been over 2 month doesnt matter whAT VERSION THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF PROTECTION THAT THEY PUT ON. CAN YOU GUYS LOOK AT IT AND MAke a update. region 1, dvd, usa.
    Where did you make these post at for the last month or 2?
    You have 4 post on this forum and this is the only one mentioning your problem that I can find.

Paramount movies are no problem for DVDFab in region 1.
    If you want help post your logs and detailed information of what you are doing.

Do not use all caps when posting.

See attachment for log location.
    Attached Files

Comment

I just finished Rango with out a problem.
      Region 1 /4
      V 8105
      Movie only.

There is a lot of crap on this movie and it does take much longer to process.

Files have been sent to Fengtao

277 unplayable cells.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        You have 4 post on this forum and this is the only one mentioning your problem that I can find.

hi i was email the support team personaly thats why you didnt see them on here so nothing got fixed so i decided to piost on here. ya paramount movies has a protection that needs to be looked at

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post

hi im not that good could you tell me how to post my logs on here. also i just put the dvd in hit full disc then it goes then when it done scanning it comes back with 48.513 gb-43oo mb. and all paramount movies do this for me yes i can do main movie with them but not full disc.
        Last edited by signals; 07-17-2011, 05:03 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

uconn
          See post #2 in this thread for the log locations. Click on the thumbnail attachment. Also, read the Help Us Help You sticky thread in this forum.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, I made a full disc copy without problem

Comment

No problem here. Region 1 v8.1.0.6 full disc

Comment

hi what are you doing diff from me then? ok this is what i do open dvdfab from my desk top.then on the right hand side there full disc, movie only and so on.... i hit full dvd and i put the movie in and it scans it and comes back with quality 8 percent mb plus 48.515 gb over 4300 mb. then i hit start it starts scanning then fails comes across. that what happen for me for all paramount picture movies reguardless of the version. movie only fine. but when doing full disc thats what happens. its never happen with paramount movies until starting about 2 months now. so i figured it must be a protection they added to make the software read it wrong. so explain how you could help me and when you but a paramount picture dvd in like rango and hit full disc what do you get?

Comment

uconn1977

Do not post again without including the log files that you have been asked for several times.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by uconn1977 View Post
                    hi what are you doing diff from me then? ok this is what i do open dvdfab from my desk top.then on the right hand side there full disc, movie only and so on.... i hit full dvd and i put the movie in and it scans it and comes back with quality 8 percent mb plus 48.515 gb over 4300 mb. then i hit start it starts scanning then fails comes across. that what happen for me for all paramount picture movies reguardless of the version. movie only fine. but when doing full disc thats what happens. its never happen with paramount movies until starting about 2 months now. so i figured it must be a protection they added to make the software read it wrong. so explain how you could help me and when you but a paramount picture dvd in like rango and hit full disc what do you get?
                    Well, use the latest version 8.1.0.6 and enable the PATHPLAYER

Comment

Info for drive [E:\] (DVDFab 8.1.0.6)
                      Vendor: TSSTcorp
                      Product: DVD+-RW TS-L632H
                      Revision: D400
                      Vendor specific: DE
                      Drive region control: RPC II
                      Drive region: 1
                      User changes left: 4
                      Vendor resets left: 4
                      Supports Hybrid discs: NO

Disc media: DVD
                      Disc type: DVD-Video
                      Disc region: 1, 4
                      Volume name: RANGO
                      Video standard: NTSC
                      Layer 0 size: 1590560 sectors (3106 MBytes)
                      Layer 1 size: 1590560 sectors (3106 MBytes)

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is removed!
                      RC (Region Code) protection is removed!
                      RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is not found.
                      APS (Analog Protection System) protection is removed!
                      UOPs (User Operation Prohibitions) protection is removed!

Invalid PTTs protection is not found.
                      Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
                      Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
                      Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
                      Invalid CELLs protection is removed!
                      Invalid VOBUs protection is not found.
                      Fake vts protection is not found!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:2 title begin:0 end:195) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:4 title begin:0 end:77050) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:4 title begin:1508993 end:3012742) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:5 title begin:0 end:4111) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:6 title begin:0 end:77050) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:6 title begin:1508993 end:3012742) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:7 title begin:0 end:4111) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:8 title begin:0 end:77050) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:8 title begin:1508993 end:3012742) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:9 title begin:0 end:22658) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:10 title begin:0 end:4111) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:11 title begin:0 end:77050) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:11 title begin:1508993 end:3012742) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:12 title begin:0 end:4111) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:13 title begin:0 end:77050) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:13 title begin:1508993 end:3012742) is removed!
                      Potential bad sector (vts:14 title begin:0 end:4111) is removed!
                      17 potential bad sector protections are removed!
                      Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is removed!

PathPlayer is disabled.
                      hi this is the file from rango.

Comment

Originally posted by uconn1977
                        hi i just posted the files from rango so hopefully you can help with this. and tell me why i can copy full dvd with paramount movies thanks for all your help so far.

You are not following instructions. You need to enable the PATHPLAYER. The log shows that you have it disabled

Comment

hi i got i thought i had it enabled the whole time and when i saw it said you have path player disabled i thought i had it right thanks for hanging in there with my dumb butt lol i was wondering why i was the only one with a problem lol thanks for all your help it all straighten out it works now. thank you again.

Comment

All it took to solve the problem was to post the information that was requested in post #2.

3 days and 11 posts ago..

Comment

ya i know im new with this and i thought i had it write the whole time so when you told me to make sure my pathplayer is enabled i thought it was so i was sitting here like i do there not understanding me now i know why lol. thanks again dude. for all your help and patients lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X