DvdFab Temp File not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab Temp File not working

Hi, how are you? Hope this email finds you well.

Can you please assist me with a issue regarding the temp file.

After DvdFab places the movie in the temp file I insert the blank disc.

Once I place the blank disk I go to source and click on the folder icon to select temp file. When I scroll down onto the temp file I do not get a + sign which opens up another sub folder where the movie is. There is no - or + sign next to the temp file.

How can I correct this or am I doing some thing wrong?

I will greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

Fernando

Have you checked to see if the move is in the temp. folder?

Do you use Write Date to burn from the temp. folder?

Have you un-checked the box that says delete movie from temp. folder when finished?

We need some details in order to offer help.

Comment

If you are trying to burn to a blank disc in one step, you do not need to reopen the temp file. DVDFab will open it and burn to disc without further intervention when you put the blank disc in the drive. If you are trying to burn some DVD folders that you created in a previous DVDFab session, you can click the Source folder icon and navigate to the folder location. You can check the temp folder location in DVDFab Settings, under "General".
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X