X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab6 Trial Version too slow speed

Hiiiiiiii,
    I have downloaded a Trial Version of DVDFab6.2.0.5 released on 11 Nov, 09. For a movie of 120 min duration it takes 1:40 min to read at speed of 1.30 Mb/s & more or less same time to write with .05x speed.
    Total time 3 hrs for 1 english movie.
    What to do help me?

reset DMA and try again check the screenshot I attached
    Attached Files

Comment

@AGJ

Try for uploading images, its FREE and it allows you to link to images in many ways, i.e. forums, email, web, etc.

That way you only need to Upload once and just point to the link

Similar to what I did , plus the forum saves a little space as there would be no attachment

Cheers ...
      Last edited by AlienX69; 11-23-2009, 06:57 PM.
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

And inspect the disk for fingerprints/marks or damage and clean if necessary,
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
          @AGJ

Try for uploading images, its FREE and it allows you to link to images in many ways, i.e. forums, email, web, etc.

That way you only need to Upload once and just point to the link

Similar to what I did , plus the forum saves a little space as there would be no attachment

Cheers ...
          already know about ImageShack and too lazy to set it up but thanks for the hint

Comment

We would actually prefer that images related to a post be attached. We are working on getting them to display correctly inline.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hate image shack, photobucket, utube......

By now everyone should have a $5 domain n host for vids n pics without making add whore sites popular

Comment

Hi AGJ,
                Thanks for the info on dma. I'll try.

Comment

Hi AGJ,
                  The image attached shows Temp folder as E drive.Is it a dvd drive or hard disk drive?Bye
                  -Anuli
                  Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  reset DMA and try again check the screenshot I attached

Comment

Originally posted by anuli View Post
                    Hi AGJ,
                    The image attached shows Temp folder as E drive.Is it a dvd drive or hard disk drive?Bye
                    -Anuli
                    I'm guessing it's a hard drive or hard drive partition.
                    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

It's pointing to a Hard drive I'm sure .

The point that he is making with the picture is to push the button ( in yellow ) that say's : Reset DMA

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

anuli

Use windows Task Manager to check your CPU usage while DVDFab is running and reading a disc. If it is more than a few percent, that would tend to confirm a DMA problem. It is also possible that you have a conflict with other CD or DVD software that may be installed. You can use the Tools menu in ImgBurn to check for this. Select Filter Driver load order under Tools, click the Copy to Clipboard button, and paste the text into a post or paste it into Notepad, save and attach it as a text file. ImgBurn is free and probably the best disc burning software available anywhere. You can find it here: http://www.imgburn.com/
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by anuli View Post
                          Hi AGJ,
                          -Anuli
                          Like the others already said that is a hard drive that I only use to save my movies on. The part I wanted you to look at and click was the highlighted part that says reset DMA

Comment

Thanks Bob

Comment

Hi bean 55,
                              DMA Reset doesnt work

Comment

Working...
                              X