Newbie in need of DVDFab advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie in need of DVDFab advice

I'm trying to make a buying decision, but I don't know what software(s) I need exactly before I buy.

I have 40-50 pool related DVD's. Some training videos and some recorded matches. My guess is this stuff has some sort of copy protection, but I doubt it is anything too sophisticated.

Here are my basic needs:
    1. Make exact copies of these DVD's so I can keep my copy and sell the original.
    2. Make versions of these DVD's that I can put on a thumb drive and watch on my netbook....which has no DVD drive.

Do I just need DVD Copy or do I need Ripper as well?
    Am I missing anything else?

I appreciate any help you could offer.

Thanks!

-Patrick

Given your goals DVD Copy and Ripper would be the most convenient, but copying and then selling the originals would cancel your Fair Use rights to the copies, and violate copyright law in most countries. Please don't discuss things like this here, it puts the forum in the crosshairs of the studio goon squad lawyers.

We have a written policy on observance of copyright, which you can find here:

Thanks

I will also warn you that the protection on "lesson" and similar instructional discs is usually nothing special, but they are often authored so poorly that copying can be difficult.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X