DVDFab Qt 8.1.1.5 beta preview sound fade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Qt 8.1.1.5 beta preview sound fade

Just reporting a small problem with new version.
    Sound fades in and out during preview in DVDCopy mainmovie mode.
    Also when you pause or stop the preview sometimes DVDfab seems to freeze, and you can't exit out without using the taskmanager to stop the program.

regards,

The entire Preview engine is new in this beta. I have reported that the audio is low, and it crashed on me once when I was adjusting the audio slider. Try setting Preview to "Internal" in Common Settings. It will still have audio and subtitles now, and it has been stable since I made that change.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am having the same problem with the sound; tried your suggestion and it still fades and is choppy sounding. Also, the preview window does not play automatically even though I have that option checked in the common settings in preview. Thanks and hoping an updated version will come soon.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        The entire Preview engine is new in this beta. I have reported that the audio is low, and it crashed on me once when I was adjusting the audio slider. Try setting Preview to "Internal" in Common Settings. It will still have audio and subtitles now, and it has been stable since I made that change.
        Tried your setting to Internal, does not work for me.

Comment

This is good feedback for the developers, thanks. Please list your OS, I think they would like to know that also.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

As requested, my OS is Windows 7 x 64. Hope this helps the team. Thanks.

Comment

OS

Originally posted by signals View Post
              This is good feedback for the developers, thanks. Please list your OS, I think they would like to know that also.
              Win XP Home SP3

Comment

Here is what I have noticed: the audio is choppy and low level, and it does not always play the correct audio stream automatically. The subtitles are also slightly out of sync.

Comment

This may be a silly question but: Will this problem affect the audio when burning a DVD as well or is the audio only that way when playing in the preview window? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by brendajc View Post
                    This may be a silly question but: Will this problem affect the audio when burning a DVD as well or is the audio only that way when playing in the preview window? Thank you.
                    Not silly at all.
                    No the preview glitch should not affect playback unless something else is going on.

Still, I'd rip to your hdd first and playback with a software player like VLC or MPC (media player classic) and confirm there are no problems.
                    No point in tempting fate...
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Good suggestion and I will give that a try, just in case Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X