Problems playing backed up dvds on Xbox360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems playing backed up dvds on Xbox360

I am having problems playing backed up movies on a xbox 360. They will start fine and about 5 minutes in, they freeze up. Have had no problems on standalone dvd player nor Playstation 3. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Frekoid View Post
    I am having problems playing backed up movies on a xbox 360. They will start fine and about 5 minutes in, they freeze up. Have had no problems on standalone dvd player nor Playstation 3. Any ideas?
    A little more info might be helpful... what version of Fab are you using?

What O/S is it running in?

Are you talking DVDs or BDs?

What media are you using?

What speed are you burning at?

Which burner (as in burning software) are you using?

Please advise.

DC

Last edited by DarthCopier; 08-29-2011, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthCopier View Post
      A little more info might be helpful... what version of Fab are you using? 8.1.1.2 Qt

What O/S is it running in? Win7

Are you talking DVDs or BDs? DVDs

What media are you using? Sony DVD-R

What speed are you burning at? unknown

Which burner (as in burning software) are you using? whatever came on this computer. dunno what it is.

Please advise.

DC

see above

Comment

Please post a burn log and internal log from the most recent one that fails on the xbox. In the log files, the most recent ones are near the top in the burn log, near the bottom in the internal log.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

backup dvd's

Hey, Frekoid you should D/L ImgBurn for your burner, its free, and it works with FAB! I did these dvds a while back and disabled pathplayer and had no problems! I used TY's media, there the best! Also you can set the burn speed with ImgBurn! Should be half the speed the disc are rated for, 16x= 8x burn speed! Thats just a starting point, you can save the disc ID in ImgBurn and it will remember those dvds! Cheap media causes alot of costers! Just repeating what I've learned from this great Fourm and software! Hope this helps! All over this fourm will tell how to setup ImgBurn with DVDFAB! I was thinking about some other dvds!, but you get the picture!
          Last edited by 8855A; 08-29-2011, 04:13 AM. Reason: wrong info

Comment

Working...
          X