X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
    Mine froze & restarted at 37:38
    Good thing the new version is out then

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritus View Post
      Agreed and I apologize to Bean55, Im sorry Bean55, and I apologize to you Maineman and Grunon.

P.S. Thanks for the link(in your sig) about VLC Bean55, it works wonderful.
      No problem Spiritus

And yes VLC does do the job without all the crap.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

8.1.1.9 Qt did it for me

Had the same problem, until I installed 8.1.1.9 Qt. Entire DVD works fine.

Noji

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
          Good thing the new version is out then

Yes, I redid it, and check the the time frame where I had the problem

Comment

8.1.1.9 won't open

I cannot get the update to open. Been using 8.0.6.8 perfectly since January, now I tried the update, but when I go to launch it, put in my key, the window just closes completely.
            Any ideas?

Comment

snowcat
              You should not need to put the key in again if the earlier version was already registered. You will need the update to decrypt and copy this movie.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

with/without the key (I am registered) I get to the "open" screen, click to "Start DVDFAB", and it's gone. I can click on the desktop icon again, open it again, "Start DVDFAB", gone, and so on over and over...no success.

Comment

still not finding the right title

well, I moved to a different laptop and got the update open and working. When Thor plays, it starts on Title 98, but quickly moves to Title 24 for the duration. However, neither of these transfers complete with the upgrade to 8.1.1.2. Neither does 2, 7, 10, 14, 23, 27, 29, 33, 38. Is there a trick to the setup that I'm missing?

Comment

I tried using version 8105 since it was working well with everything I through at it and it was taking a very long time just trying to read the disc so I suspected it wouldn't work and sure enough it gave me an error before even starting. I decided to upgrade to version 8120 and it took seconds to read the disc and start the copying process. The entire copy process took about 25 minutes or so (I left the room and let it run).

I read everyone's comments and was concerned that my copy was jacked up but I just finished playing it from beginning to end and it worked like a champ to include the "Thor will return in the Avengers" which included a small snipet with Samuel L. Jackson (should be awesome)

Anyways, I know hardware is important and I'm using a HP Desktop and unfortunately, unless I rip the drives out I will be unable to give you exact model numbers of the drives but here is the info I do have:

Read Drive: HP-DVD A DH16AAL (DVD/RW Drive)

Write Drive: HL-DT-ST-BDDVDRW CH10L (Blu Ray Reader w/DVDRW)

Basic System Information:

Intel I7 950 with 12 Gigs of memory, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

If there is any other system information you need to help please ask....

Comment

Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                      well, I moved to a different laptop and got the update open and working. When Thor plays, it starts on Title 98, but quickly moves to Title 24 for the duration. However, neither of these transfers complete with the upgrade to 8.1.1.2. Neither does 2, 7, 10, 14, 23, 27, 29, 33, 38. Is there a trick to the setup that I'm missing?
                      Update to version 8120 which was released on the 15th, it worked like a champ on the first try!

Comment

I use also the version 8.1.2.0
                        And everytime at chapter 9 the picture goes away

Comment

Elementary, my dear Watson (or not?)

I dont' know why, but I had the same problem. DVD Fab wouldn't open the files, so I made another file (named it 'good'), took a copy of the original video file, copy of the audio file, put in the new folder and it worked when I went to open it. I don't know WHY it worked, but it also worked that way for the X-MEN (always failed to burn after about 80%) as well.

Comment

think I found the problem...

Same thing happened to me. chapter either 6 or 7 seems to be missing (dont remember which one). I did a rip to avi file, and found the missing chapter to be at the end of the movie.

It seems this is a new way to get around the dvdfabers out there.

SOoooo, I did an avi rip of each and every title, some referenced to spots not readable on the dvd so it kept coming up with errors.

what I came to the conclusion in the end is that when dvdfab auto selects the "main movie" its selecting a track thats actually trash. the track that seems to be good is title 29. Im going to try it right now and see. Looks like it will work, but I will update if it doesnt

Comment

had the same problem but with different chapters each time ...chapter 24 worked fine on 8th try but i got a copy 500 miles away from home where it would only burn coasters
                              im beginning to believe they distributed 4 copies as some have said. ver 8.1.2.0 worked fine on this disk I verified the burn as well i used imgBurn to burn it

Comment

Working...
                              X