Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.1.1.8 ot working with X-Men

Installed 8.1.1.8.
    Inserted X-Men. Nothing happens. It's like the disc is not being read. Any solutions?

This is the DVD that I am speaking of.

Go back to version 8.1.1.7 QT had no problem

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

8.1.1.7 does not work either.
      Just installed new 8.1.1.9 (out today).
      Tried X-Men First Class again. Nothing happens. It's like the disc is not being read. Any solutions?
      This is with the DVD

Comment

Is this R1 USA ?
        Paid version of Fab ?

Sounds more like a possible drive problem.
        I had no problems with 8.1.1.7 I believe I even done it with Version 5.3.2.0
        I will have to check that.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

If anyone has tried this with v8.1.1.9 Beta, please report.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please open "Settings -> Drives" window, to check if the source drive is excluded from processing.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

X-men first class - Bluray

I tried copying with both 8.1.1.8 and 8.1.1.9 Beta and the bluray disc opened properly. However, after the conversion, I noticed that the output file was split up in to 13 different m2ts files, and they were out of order.

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
                I tried copying with both 8.1.1.8 and 8.1.1.9 Beta and the bluray disc opened properly. However, after the conversion, I noticed that the output file was split up in to 13 different m2ts files, and they were out of order.
                Hi blueboy,

It's not split by DVDFab, because of the main movie of X-Men is include multiple streams itself.
                Have no problem when you play the movie!

BTW, please reply or new thread for BD issue in BD copy forum.
                Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Does that mean you will be fixing this disc so that it works as one stream?

Comment

Does that mean you will be fixing this disc so that it works as one stream?
                    If you would like one M2TS file then you would need to use Blu-ray Ripper M2TS output. Blu-ray Copy will leave the same amount of files that are present on the original. Blu-ray players will handle the multiple files without a problem.

Comment

Ok thank you. Can I compress to a BD-9 with Blu-Ray Ripper for a M2TS file?

Comment

Ok thank you. Can I compress to a BD-9 with Blu-Ray Ripper for a M2TS file?
                        Blu-ray Copy (not Ripper) is able to make a BD9. Again, Blu-ray players support multiple M2TS files even on a BD9. Use Ripper if you are trying to create a single file for use elsewhere. Use Copy if you are trying to make a disc.

Comment

Great thanks very much !

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            If anyone has tried this with v8.1.1.9 Beta, please report.

I was able to copy to my HD a DVD9 copy of X-Men First class [R1], but burning a DVD dual layer disc caused a freeze issue at 1:07 Min. Can not split with any version of DVDFAB I have.
                            Do I need to use FAB 8.2.1.0.0 or later to split and to prevent freeze issues of Dual layer burn?
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DVDBOB View Post

I was able to copy to my HD a DVD9 copy of X-Men First class [R1], but burning a DVD dual layer disc caused a freeze issue at 1:07 Min. Can not split with any version of DVDFAB I have.
                              Do I need to use FAB 8.2.1.0.0 or later to split and to prevent freeze issues of Dual layer burn?
                              Thanks
                              Hi VDBOB,
                              Please install v8.1.2.0 and have a try.
                              Thanks!

Wilson
                              Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 09-19-2011, 03:04 AM.
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X