X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any fix?

Is there any fix for backing up Thor?

Download the latest Beta version 8.1.1.9 QT Beta

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Yes, please download latest beta build 8119, work good for Thor.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

beta

What is the diffrence between beta and non-beta? And why will the 2 versions work for some backups and not others?

Comment

Just try it, it will work. The fixes that are put in for the new protection on Thor are put in a Beta so that they can be released quickly. Older versions will never be able to copy this disc, i.e. there will not be a fix for v8.1.1.2. DVDFab must always be a moving target for the new protection schemes. Note that the free version of DVDFab does not have these fixes available yet.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Beta

Yes it worked,Thank you! I was just curious of the two versions. I have a paid subscription but untill I downloaded the beta version I couldn"t back up Thor. Once again THANKS!

Comment

Working...
            X