This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G.I. Joe not loading

I used DVDFab 6.2.0.5 to backup full movie GI Joe. There were no errors in DVDFab. When i tried to use title writer It's error indicated the DVD_text field was already full even though you can't see any text in the "Name field". After many long hour searching and posting in other fourms someone suggested I edited this with Pgcedit to erase the "blank" DVD_text. I was able to add the text "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" which did show up on my sony DVD DVPCX995V. I also made Jacket picture which also showed up.

However the movie never loaded nor will it load on my PC. on the PC i can pick VTS_10_1.VOB and play it with mplyerc.... Any thoughts on what may have happened?

I haven't seen any threads on G.I Joe

I have been searching for this movie for 10 days with no luck so no personal experience with it yet...but.

Why not try movie only with Pathplayer enabled.
    I have found with most problem movies that doing movie only solves many of those problems.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-25-2009, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Devoir View Post
      I used DVDFab 6.2.0.5 to backup full movie GI Joe. There were no errors in DVDFab. When i tried to use title writer It's error indicated the DVD_text field was already full even though you can't see any text in the "Name field". After many long hour searching and posting in other fourms someone suggested I edited this with Pgcedit to erase the "blank" DVD_text. I was able to add the text "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" which did show up on my sony DVD DVPCX995V. I also made Jacket picture which also showed up.

However the movie never loaded nor will it load on my PC. on the PC i can pick VTS_10_1.VOB and play it with mplyerc.... Any thoughts on what may have happened?

That may be because it backs up without problems for most users. I think this disc has the same new protection as Transformers 2, if so you will need to have the registered version of DVDFab, not DVDFab HD Decrypter (the free version). I had no trouble with it with PathPlayer in the Always Enable mode as Gruñón suggested.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Devoir,

I was able to back up both dvds for the special edtion G.I. JOE with DVDFab 6.2.0.5. I do have the registered version and not the free one. Updates to the free version is not updated as fast as they would with the registered version.

I had no errors with both dvds as I initially mentioned above.

Originally posted by Devoir View Post

Comment

Working...
        X