This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing playback in 6060

For some reason if change the playback order, ie: jump to main menu the disk will not complete burning. However if I just copy whole disk movie burns properly with no problems? Is this a pathfinder issue?
    Chris

Originally posted by chris View Post
    For some reason if change the playback order, ie: jump to main menu the disk will not complete burning. However if I just copy whole disk movie burns properly with no problems? Is this a pathfinder issue?
    Hi Chris and welcome,

Yes, it is a PathPlayer issue in the sense that PP must be enabled in order for any modification in playback order.

What happens exactly when the burn fails...any error codes/messages?
    Do the files play correctly in the 'modified' order when viewed from the hdd?

What movie is this?
    I'm stuck at work right now, but it's likely that someone is around who has done this flick.
    In the meantime, please take a look at signals' sticky
    Help Us Help You for more details as to the info we may require.

Sorry Chris, I also wanted to suggest updating to the latest beta. 6.0.6.8
    as PP has been tweaked since your current version
    Last edited by maineman; 09-16-2009, 02:21 AM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Movie was Garfield and it did not fail to burn when jump to main menu, it showed it burned sucessfully. But will not play in any dvd player, however if I just copy whole disc it works fine.
      Chris

Comment

I am confused about whether it burned correctly or not. Will it play in your PC in the drive you used to burn it? Does windows explorer see the VIDEO_TS folder and and the normal IFO/BUP/VOB files inside?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yes it burned sucessfully with full disk, not changing to jump to main menu. It also said it burned sucessfully with pp enabled and jump to main menu selected but will not play. It is almost like pp removed the first start up portion and the player will not start up. Never thought to check if it would play in the computer though, sorry.
          Chris

Comment

I'm having a similar problem, I burn a disc and it won't play in a dvd or blu-ray player but plays on any dvd in a pc. what am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
            X